Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Name: iLiveSpelling Test Results

iLiveSpelling Results:

Lesson 1

Number of Questions: 7
Correctly Answered: 0
Incorrectly Answered: 0
Unanswered: 7

Correct: 0%
Incorrect: 0%
Unanswered: 100%

Question 1:
We saw _____ the beavers built a dam.
Full Sentence: We saw where the beavers built a dam.

Question 2:
Baby kangaroos are very ______ and live in their mother's pouch.
Full Sentence: Baby kangaroos are very little and live in their mother's pouch.

Question 3:
The giraffe licked __ with its blue tongue.
Full Sentence: The giraffe licked me with its blue tongue.

Question 4:
My sister ____, "I love the baby giraffe!"
Full Sentence: My sister said, "I love the baby giraffe!"

Question 5:
The lion's fur is ______ and tan.
Full Sentence: The lion's fur is yellow and tan.

Question 6:
___ you see that baby giraffe?
Full Sentence: Did you see that baby giraffe?

Question 7:
Go ___ some fish for the seals.
Full Sentence: Go get some fish for the seals.

(c) 2011 iHomeEducator, Inc.
http://www.iHomeEducator.com
http://www.iLiveSpelling.blogspot.com


Sent from my iPad - Bobby Glynn

No comments:

Post a Comment